After washing hair, apply a generous amount to your hands and run through wet strands from root to tip. Apply more if needed, depending on hair texture. Let curls air dry, then use a diffuser or blow dryer to help style.
Water (aqua), glycerin, hydrolyzed corn starch, polysorbate 20, hydroxethycellulose, xanthan gum, chondrus crispus (carrageenan), diazolidinyl urea, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, pectin, fragrance, prunus amygdalys dulcis (Sweet Almond) oil, persea gratissima (Avocado) oil, cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil
- SSarahI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoThis is it!
This has been what I’ve been searching for all my life! My whole life I’ve had to combine products for the right curl and then another for the hold to make my curls last. To make it worse usually my hair was left dry or crunchy curly. This is a first! To only need just enough to cover my hair and let dry, my curls are left healthy and amazing! So simple and amazingTwisted Sista1 year agoAmazing!!! No pun intended. Thank you for joining the movement and becoming a Twisted Sisa!
- NCNicole C.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoKid Tested
This is one of the ONLY product lines I can use on my daughter that actually works!
- IiamchantabrockI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoHoly Grail
This is my holy grail gel!
- AAmazonI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoPerfect!!
This gel works for my curls. It is extremely hard to find a gel that is not sticky or crunchy upon drying. Don't be afraid to purchase it no matter your race. It works wonders and has never left flakes or residue in my hair.
- WwanderingallenI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoRoutine Must-Have
This is my favorite producs!!! It's a part of my regular hair routine