- MMomoReviewing30 second curl sprayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoGreat product
This is smells great
- AAshleyReviewing30 second curl sprayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoMy fav curly product!
I got a sample in my Ipsy bag and have been using it in my 4 year old daughter’s hair. She’s white but has curly hair and I’ve tried so many products that just weren’t doing great things for her and then I got this! I’m obsessed. I’ve been telling all the curly girls I know. AND it’s affordable! Thank you!Twisted Sista1 year agoAwesome!!! We love our little Twisted Sistas as well!
- VVictoriaReviewing30 second curl sprayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSo thankful for u!!!!
I’m white but very curly hair, hydration isn’t my problem it’s frizz, I wasn’t sure about it when it came in my ipsy bag but OMG it’s amazing, like so amazing I’m actually writing a review lol… I’ve told my cousin about it, let her use a lil bc I only got a small bottle . Even better now that I came on the website and see the price is awesome too!! Thank u so muchTwisted Sista1 year agoThank you for your review and for becoming a Twisted Sista!!! We are so happy that you are happy with your frizz free curls
- CCindyReviewing30 second curl sprayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoAn end to Frizz
I got a sample size of the 30 second Curl Spray with my Ipsy box. I LOOOVED it!! I’m
also an Irish (white) curly girl. Add to that I live in the Caribbean and that combo = frizz city a lot of the time. I gave up on trying to straighten my hair a long time ago and I LOVE the way my curls set with this. I came to the site to buy 2 bottles but you don’t ship to the US Virgin Islands 😭😭😭 how can I get it here?!
- CCarriReviewing30 second curl sprayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLoving this!!!!
I am African American with 3c/4a hair and I absolutely LOVE this product!!!! Most days, I wear my hair natural, in a low ponytail or out natural using Twisted Sista’s leave-in conditioner (check that product out too, super moisturizing and leaves my hair feeling soft and curls defined). But the next day, I’ve laid on and flattened some of my curls, and they need a refresh. Using this spray, and barely any water, my curls come out better than the day it was before!! I’m completely in love with their product. I was not paid for this review, I’m just a fan! For the price of their product, and the quality, you can’t beat it. I have tried many other products for African American hair, and this is my favorite so far. You won’t regret it!Twisted Sista2 years agoWe are so happy it works for your curls and you are LOVED it!. Thank you for being a TWISTED SISTA!!!!